Fleet Lube & Maintenance Services
Maintenance services for all your fleet vehicles including cars, trucks, vans, buses, etc. are all welcome at Lube Stop. We have a special program specifically for you. We understand that cost savings, convenience, perks and regular reporting is of utmost importance to any business with fleets. That’s why we accommodate those needs. We’re a one-stop-shop for all your fleet vehicles. That includes oils, lubes, filters, hoses, belts, tires and everything! There’s no need to go elsewhere. We do it all.
And even though your fleet vehicles all belong to one business, we realize they are all individual vehicles with unique requirements and history. And we treat them as such. We check their VIN based service schedules, warranty information and service history. Then our top quality technicians do 37+ inspections on them during each visit. The results of all of this then determines the precise recommendations made. So, understanding that one size does not fit all is always kept top of mind with our technicians when it comes to each of your individual vehicles. We are a one-stop-shop and by no means a one-size-fits-all.
Services Covered for Fleet Accounts
We have many tailored options available to our fleet customers. Some businesses have a very specific custom plan with us. Others simply use our general services with applied fleet discounts. Click on the links below to learn more about these services.
Also, click on the link that explains what Lube Stop does to ALWAYS make precise recommendations for services based on what your vehicle needs – not what we want to sell. This is important since it’s the cornerstone to our reputation and why so many fleet customers use our services.
Other Services/Benefits – Just for Fleets
In addition to regular services, Lube Stop provides an array of other services for our fleet customers.
- Firstly, we provide priority scheduling of vehicles for regular scheduled fleet maintenance programs. So, waiting times are even further reduced for fleet customers.
- Secondly, we provide monthly consolidated billing and reporting. We help with your monthly bookkeeping challenges in operating a fleet.
- Thirdly, we also provide account management through a single individual. Any issues go to one person and one person only.
- In addition to that, we provide multiple location servicing. If your drivers find themselves in a location other than their home and in need of service, they can receive the same services/benefits at other locations.
- And finally, we offer early/late hour servicing. If you need your vehicles serviced during off hours, just let your account manager know that.
As noted, Lube Stop provides full service auto maintenance services for fleet customers. This means we provide complete lube and oil services including oils, lubricants, fluids, filters, belts, hoses and more. Additionally, we provide full tire services including rotations, swaps, new tires, wheel alignments and more. And, in some locations, we also include parts & repair services. And as an added benefit, we also provide 15+ safety checks each time a vehicle enters our bays. This is our way of also ensuring some preventative maintenance.
As you can see, we are a full service one stop shop with lots of added benefits for fleets. There is no need to go elsewhere, ever. So, stop by and get your fleet registered with us. We’ll get you going immediately.
Which Towns and Cities are in our Fast Lube Service area for Fleets?
Our lube shop and tire shop service area includes the following towns and cities listed below.
- Uplands, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Fairways West, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Normandy Heights, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Normanview, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Regent Park, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Coronation Park, Regina, Saskatchewan
- City View, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Northeast Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Transcona, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Washington, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Windsor, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Dieppe, Regina, Saskatchewan Place, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Dieppe, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Eastview, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Pioneer Village, Regina, Saskatchewan
- McNab, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Harbour Landing, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Cathedral, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Albert Park, Regina, Saskatchewan
However, we also service fleet accounts for businesses from other parts of Saskatchewan and Alberta if their travels find them near any of our Lube Stops in these provinces. So, if you’re a business involved in travel throughout Western Canada, call us. We can certainly get you set up to take good care of your fleet vehicles. Your account applies at all our stores.